|Bead Size||6 mm|
|Number Of Beads||58 beads + Narsimha Locket|
|Bead Shape||Barrel, Round|
Shri Narasimha Locket Tulsi Kanthi Mala
This mala is made from Tulsi wood, also known as Holy basil (Ocimum tenuiflorum) and in India is revered as a holy plant due to its medicinal properties like curing fever and cough as well as its link to the Indian God Vishnu who is the preserver of life.
Every part of the Tulsi plant has its use; the leaves and flowers are used to make tea and the wood (from the stem) is used to make wooden beads that are then strung together to make 108 bead malas. Wearing a Tulsi mala helps you reduce stress, balance your body physiologically and offer you protection.
These Tulsi malas have 108 beads that have been hand knotted on earth-dyed AHIMSA (cruelty free) silk. All our malas come packed in organic fabric pouches.
TULSI JAPA MALA
JAPA MALA is the term in India for the spiritual discipline for using a mala (108 bead necklace) to chant mantras or names of the divine. This japa mala has been specifically designed to be used as a tool in meditation and chanting.
Made from the holy Rudraksha seed, worn by the believers of the Indian God Shiva, this mala has an amethyst crystal spacer bead every 27 beads to aid in the counting of the mantras.
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings Note: The image has been enlarged for better viewing
- Keep it away from perfume, sprays, and water
- Care: This Tulsi bead is brittle, handle with care
- Instruction: If you put Tulsi Beads in water the color will change
- Best tulsi mala price gaurantee.
- Descriptions for products are taken from scripture, written, and oral tradition. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. We make no claim of supernatural effects. All items sold as curios only.
- Guarantee – www.tulsimala.in 100% Genuine Products.
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in 1 Business Day|