How to Identify Original Tulsi Mala?
Benefits of wearing ISKCON Original Tulsi Mala
Tulsi or Basil is one of the holiest plants in Indian worship and it is considered a Goddess. It is also known as Tulasi in the Sanskrit language in India. People used to keep the flowerpot of the Tulsi plant at home. According to scientific research, it is believed that Original Tulsi Mala is used to getting relief from stress and spreading positive vibes with a peaceful and healthy environment for all.
Buy Original Tulsi Mala from Vrindavan Mathura India Shop Now
Leaves and stems of Tulsi are used as a medicine for cough and cold. Devotees of Shri Krishna throughout the world used to wear Tulsi Garlands or Tulsi Mala and wrist bracelets, which are made up of Tulsi wood and some people often use Tulsi Mala for Japa or chanting.
Tulsi Mala which is used by religious people for Japa or chanting is known as Tulsi Japa Mala. It is basically used for meditation or maintaining a stress-free mind and also it is another way to connect with God from your heart and it is generally available in 108 big-size beads.
Those Tulsi Mala which people wear in neck or Kanth (in Sanskrit) are called Tulsi Kanthi Mala. According to Ayurveda, It purifies the body, mind, and all senses. It is available in 1 round Kanthi Mala, 2 rounds Kanthi Mala and 3 round Kanthi mala, etc.
How to identify the real Tulsi Mala?
To identify the real Tulsi Mala, keep it in water for about 30 minutes. If that Mala does not leave its color, then that Mala is real.
- Soak Tulsi Mala in water for 30 minutes. If it starts leaving color, then the garland is fake.
- Tulsi also has many types of medicinal properties scientifically.
- Tulsi is an excellent chemical, it gives relief from many types of diseases.
- People wearing Tulsi Mala get relief from blood disorders, fever, cough, etc. It is helpful in diagnosing heart disease, cancer, skin diseases, Vata, diseases of bile, and bones.
- Wearing Tulsi Mala is beneficial in skin diseases and psychiatry. Wisdom concentrates, increases the sense of spirituality, self-power, and positive energy in the mind.
Let us know why it is very important for Vishnu devotees to wear Tulsi Kanthi Mala:
According to the mythology, Shri Hari Vishnu gave this boon to Tulsi that I will only accept the pleasures of your grace. That is why the Narayan God accepts only the enjoyment in which the Tulsi party is offered. In the same way, the Vishnu devotee who has a Tulsi Kanthi garland in his neck, God accepts that person with ease and ease. They take shelter and finally provide a beautiful place in their world. Lord Vishnu renounces food without basil and a man without basil. This is the reason that Tulsi Kanthi Mala is the ultimate best decoration of Vishnu devotees.
Wearing Tulsi in Kantha results in offering Tulsi Dal to God every moment.
The rules of Tulsi are the steps towards Satvikta which leads to true welfare.
नमो: तुलसी कल्याणी नमो: विष्णुप्रिये शुभ्रे।
नमो: मोक्षप्रदे देवी नमो: संपत् प्रदायिनी।।
Tulsi eliminates all types of Vastu defects and is a source of positive energy.
Tulsi is helpful in preventing air pollution, therefore more and more Tulsi should be planted. Narayan always lives in the courtyard where Tulsi is irrigated.
Rules of holding Tulsi Mala:
- Every person who believes in Lord Vishnu must wear a Tulsi Mala. But the person holding the necklace of Tulsi should follow certain rules:
- A person wearing a Tulsi rosary should not eat sattvic food i.e. onion, garlic, and non-vegetarian food. Onion, garlic, and non-vegetarian stimulates sexual stimulation, so it is prohibited. Because it hinders devotion.
- Under no circumstances or condition should the Tulsi Mala be separated from the body.
- Human beings living in all the four types of ashrams, Brahmacharya, Grihastha, Sannyasi, or Vanaprastha, the people of the four ashrams can wear it easily and easily.
- Tulsi Mala should not be sacrificed even at the time of birth or death in the family, ie it should not be separated from your body.
- Note that when a person is on death bed, at the end of time Tulsi Dal and Ganga water are put in his mouth too. Similarly, when the garland of Tulsi is worn in the throat, it is extremely beneficial.