|Material||Tulsi wood beads|
|Number Of Beads||1 Locket with 6 mm Tulsi Beads|
|Bead Shape||Barrel, Round|
Shri Ram Tulsi Mala / Shri Radha Tulsi Mala
Made from the holy Rudraksha seed, worn by the believers of the Indian God Shiva, this mala has an amethyst crystal spacer bead every 27 beads to aid in the counting of the mantras.
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings Note: The image has been enlarged for better viewing
- Keep it away from perfume, sprays, and water
- Care: This Tulsi bead is brittle, handle with care
- Instruction: If you put Tulsi Beads in water the color will change
- Descriptions for products are taken from scripture, written, and oral tradition. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. We make no claim of supernatural effects. All items sold as curios only.
- Guarantee – www.tulsimala.in 100% Genuine Products.
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in 1 Business Day|
|Shop Location||Mathura Vrindavan 281004 Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India|