Tulsi Mala with Radha Krishna pendant
- Hand-carved, Very light brown wood beads - Bead size 7-8mm approx.
- Lovingly knotted by artisans in India - 108+1 beads with tassel – mala length 42 cms. approx.
- Clears the Aura and balances the doshas; increases devotion and aids in spiritual growth
- Tulsi also has medicinal properties – It is considered divine and used for Bhakti Yoga
- Worn for mystical, spiritual, and astrological significance OR simply as a style statement
- Guarantee – www.tulsimala.in 100% Genuine Products.
|Number Of Beads||108|
|Bead Size||8 mm|
|Material||Tulsi wood beads|
|Bead Shape||Barrel, Round|
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in 1 Business Day|
|Shop Location||Mathura Vrindavan 281004 Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India|
No reviews found!