Importance of Tulsi Mala Iskcon
The importance of Tulsi Mala is very important because people of the Vaishnava sect meditate on Lord Vishnu only with Tulsi Mala. Tulsi Mala is also worn so that the body can be purified. Tulsi has been given a place in the category of very sacred plants in Hindu society.
In Hindu mythological scriptures, Tulsi Mala is considered to be the purest. Let us tell you that Tulsi has spiritual as well as medicinal properties. Night blindness, kidney-related problems, migraine, and sinus-like use of Tulsi.
If Tulsi Mala is not included in the worship of Lord Vishnu, then that worship is considered incomplete. Also, it is very important to have Tulsi in every offering. There are also many wonderful benefits of Tulsi, after knowing which no person can live without using this Tulsi Mala.
Buy Original Tulsi Mala from Vrindavan Mathura India Shop Now
Benefits of ISKCON Tulsi Mala
- Tulsi Mala keeps the person's mind calm and stable.
- It purifies the person's body externally and internally.
- It keeps the blood pressure under control as well as strengthens the digestive system.
- This Mala is also worn in case of jaundice as it ends the disease quickly.
- By wearing a Tulsi Mala around the neck, the flow of electric power increases in the person's body.
What Are The Rules of Wearing Original Tulsi Mala ISKCON?
- To wear Tulsi Mala, first, wash it with Gangajal and then wear it after drying.
- Its second rule is that it is mandatory for the people wearing this Mala to chant the rosary daily.
- After wearing the Tulsi Mala, be sattvik and do not take tamasic food like meat, alcohol etc.
- After wearing the Tulsi Kanthi Mala (1 round Tulsi kanthi , 2 round Tulsi kanthi Mala and 3 round Tulsi kanthi Mala), never separate it from the body.
What are the rules for chanting Tulsi Mala? The Rules Of Chanting
- Tulsi Japa Mala should be at least 27 beads Japa Mala, 54 beads Tulsi Japa Mala, or 108 beads in the Tulsi Japa Mala.
- A knot must be attached after each bead in the Tulsi Mala.
- Never wear a chanting rosary
- Never use another person's rosary.
- For chanting, cover the Mala with a cloth.
How to identify the real Tulsi Mala?
To identify the real Tulsi Mala, keep it in water for about 30 minutes. If that Mala does not leave its colour, then that Mala is real.
Some common questions every ISKCON Devotee mind has:
What are the Restrictions for Wearing Tulsi Mala?
Those who wear Tulsi Mala should remain sattvic. Consumption of tamasic food like onions, garlic, meat, alcohol, etc. is prohibited. It should not be separated from the body.
On which day should we wear Tulsi Mala?
There are two types of Tulsi Malas – Rama Tulsi and Shyama Tulsi. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday are considered auspicious days to wear both the Tulsi Malas.
What happens if you wear a Tulsi Mala?
Tulsi Mala protects us from various evil forces and diseases. Along with purifying the body, it also works to purify the soul.