Rudraksha Mala with 108 Beads
- Traditional Indian prayer beads made of 108 high-quality Rudraksha beads.
Made in India
- Lovingly knotted by artisans in India - 108+1 beads with tassel – mala length 42 cms. approx.
- Clears the Aura and balances the doshas; increases devotion and aids in spiritual growth
- Tulsi also has medicinal properties – It is considered divine and used for Bhakti Yoga
- Worn for mystical, spiritual, and astrological significance OR simply as a style statement
- Guarantee – www.tulsimala.in 100% Genuine Products.
|Number Of Beads||108+1|
|Bead Size||6 mm|
|Delivery Time||Ready to dispatch in 2–3 business days|
|Shop Location||Mathura Vrindavan 281004 Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India|
No reviews found!