How to use the Mala
- Soak Tulsi Mala in water for 30 minutes. If it starts leaving color, then the garland is fake.
- Tulsi also has many types of medicinal properties scientifically.
- Tulsi is an excellent chemical, it gives relief from many types of diseases.
- People wearing Tulsi Mala get relief from blood disorders, fever, cough etc. It is helpful in diagnosing heart disease, cancer, skin diseases, vata, diseases of bile and bones.
- Wearing Tulsi Mala is beneficial in skin diseases and psychiatry. Wisdom concentrates, increases the sense of spirituality, self-power, and positive energy in the mind.
- Disclaimer: Product color may slightly vary due to photographic lighting sources or your monitor settings Note: The image has been enlarged for better viewing
- Keep it away from perfume, sprays, and water
- Care: This Tulsi bead is brittle, handle with care
- Instruction: If you put Tulsi Beads in water the color will change
- Best tulsi mala price gaurantee.
- Descriptions for products are taken from scripture, written, and oral tradition. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. We make no claim of supernatural effects. All items sold as curios only.
- Guarantee – www.tulsimala.in 100% Genuine Products.
|Material||Tulsi wood beads|
|Bead Size||3 mm|
|Number Of Beads||Mahamantra 16 Leaf Locket of hare Krishna Hare Rama|
|Bead Shape||Oval, Round|
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in 1 Business Day|
|Shop Location||Mathura Vrindavan 281004 Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India|
No reviews found!